Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of St Clair County is a trusted leader in the restoration industry. We provide 24-hour emergency services such as Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation for both residential and commercial properties. We are dedicated to being faster to any size disaster. Our highly trained technicians have the training, specialized equipment, and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs. For decades, our locally owned and operated business has been proudly serving the St Clair County area. Our team will work closely with you to return your home or business back to preloss condition. We will provide a professional process in restoring your property to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (205) 525-0332
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2060 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of St. Clair County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.