We Will Restore And Replace!!
Let's take a second and talk about content restoration.
SERVPRO of St Clair County, one of our specialties is restoring contents damaged by fire, water, or mold. Our expertise in “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while trying to save your beloved keepsakes that could not ever be replaced. We take the time to pretest your contents so that we can determine what items can be restored back to their preloss condition before whatever damage might have occurred. We use several different methods of cleaning your contents, including the following listed below:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
We know how much your precious items mean to you. They're more than just contents; they're prized photos, they're your baby's first outfit he/she wore as a newborn, they are all of your wonderful memories and we understand that. That's why we pride ourselves on being able to do our very best to Restore as well as Replace your precious items.
If you have any sort of damage to your home where you may need your contents cleaned, please do not hesitate to call SERVPRO of St Clair County @ 256-378-1319 and we will be glad to assist you.