Why SERVPRO- The Right Choice
As a customer of SERVPRO of St Clair County, we want you to know that every SERVPRO technician that enters your home is trained to safely clean and restore your home or business after its faced a loss.
The following steps are taken to Clean and Restore Your Home or Business after a water loss:
- Identify the Source/ Type of Water
- Measure Temperature and Humidity for Drying Analysis
- Survey the Extent of Damage and Inspect the Premises for Hidden Moisture
- Perform Emergency Water Extraction
- Move and Block furniture and Contents
- Inspect Carpet Pad/Carpet and Provide Service
- Apply Necessary Treatments (Disinfectants/Deodorization)
- Utilize Advanced Drying and Monitoring Equipment
- Dispose of Refuse
All our SERVPRO of St Clair County technicians are IICRC certified and have extensive knowledge about our services and equipment. We have the professional training and equipment to help make water damage “Like it never even happened."
Give us a call 24/7 at 205-525-0332. You’ll be happy you made the right choice.